Saturday, August 18, 2018

Take Control of Me

We were challenged in the sermon last week to “sing a new song to the Lord.” Many took the challenge! Below is a compilation of new songs submitted by our church. The first is a new song my family wrote inspired by Romans 8:6. It is followed by several other new songs written by members of Good Shepherd. I hope these songs inspire you to create a fresh expression from your soul of praise and proclamation. Share your new songs with us in the comments section.


Inspired by Romans 8:6

Sin leads to death; the Spirit, life and peace
I pray, “Holy Spirit, take control of me”


Control my mind and how I think
Control my mouth and how I speak
Control my eyes and what I view
Control my body and what I do

Control my ears and all I hear
Control my heart and all my fears
Control my time and how I live
Control my money and how I give

Control my influence with all I lead
Control my impact with those in need

*******

To read more original songs from our church, click here: NEW SONGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment